Tuesday 19 April 2011

Easy read referendum resources

Not sure exactly when it appeared but the easy read version of the Local Elections and Referendum booklet (see previous post) is now on the About my vote site. I didn't think they could improve on the original non-easy-read version yet they have!


There are additional pictures, diagrams and explanations and a very useful glossary for the 'difficult' words (marked in red in the text).


Separate easy read booklets for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can be found here along with standard / large print / audio / BSL versions.


There's also a great series of Victor the Vote Counter videos which I am definitely going to use in my class on May 4th.


For further ideas please see the comments under my earlier post






  

1 comment:

Philip Training Centre said...

Wonderful post. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting such amazing blogs...
click here