Wednesday 2 July 2008

June 08 Site Stats


I posted up the new site stats yesterday evening. Each month, I never cease to be fascinated by what's popular and what's not!

For June, TV programmes were obviously the clear favourite with Andrea McCulloch's Dr Who resource (2000+ downloads) and Karen Bruin's Coronation Street (1300+) proving very popular. Close behind was Ginette Kriche's Spelling and Sentence Building (1200+).
It's interesting to note that between them these resources cover all five levels of the adult literacy curriculum from E1 to L2.

3 comments:

Vienna said...

hello Maggie glad to see you have a blog I love your site and use it a lot.I have put it as a link on my own blog .
Anyone who teaches adults with learning difficulties might be interested in my blog:
http://studentswithlearningdifficulties.blogspot.com/

Maggie said...

Thanks for your support Vienna. I love your Blog too - had not seen it before.
You have some great ideas in there for preEntry teachers. Will add it to a new 'Favourite Blogs' list. (As soon as I've worked out how to do so!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie
Andrea McC. here.

I thought "Dr Who" would be popular when I wrote the questions - but had no idea it would be THAT popular. Wow.

The young man who inspired it, Andrew, was delighted. I think I may have hit on something here.... after the next few hectic weeks I'll have time to develop resources in a similar vein.